Friday, August 10, 2007

this lady is such...

an inspiration to me...

this is my mother-in-law, and she's something!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


on her 50th birthday this year, she went out and got this tattoo...
it's a dragonfly, which holds very special meaning to her

but i love the fact that she does what she wants, and worries only about making herself happy, rather than worrying what others might think

she's gone through some really rough patches with family and health, but she's never let that bother her or the way she relates to others...
she's helped me out and stood by me when i've gone through my own difficult times...
but, most of all, she loves me, and treats me like her own...
...i really am a lucky "in-law"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow what a awesome lady!! Love her tat!

Michelle said...

What a gal! She is inspiring!

Cindy said...

thanks for the kind words. I couldn't have asked for a better daughter. I love you bunches!