Saturday, April 5, 2008

i'm working on...

me.

lately, i have been very frustrated, unhappy, and upset...
with everything
...and everyone

i've taken a lot of time to think about those things...about everything that i'm unhappy about, and i've come to a realization...

i can't change what is bothering me, so i have to work on myself...i have to change ME.


so, i've been trying to keep my temper under control,
trying to stay calm,
trying not raise my voice or argue with jackson, the girls, or my students,
i'm letting whatever my principal does/says roll of my back...

i'm dabbling more in my crafts, and that's making me a happy camper
i even bought myself some things...things i actually need! a few new tops, new purse, new shoes

i'm working on myself...

i'm trying to make a better me!

5 comments:

NurseDeah said...

Yea, I think I need to do some of that, too.

Unknown said...

Ahhh it feels so good to buy stuff we need like clothes and purses. Sometimes we lose ourselves with taking care of everyone else. I know i have many times. We always think everyone else is more important and we are last on our list. Its a hard thing to change. Im glad you are trying! Big hug!

Kristi said...

Sometimes it's hard to switch the focus, good for you! And congrats on being asked to make labels for those kits, wait, wrong blog huh? LOL!

Chez said...

Ok so I whored you out on my blog and if you don't already get the Scrapgal newsletter you may want to sign up! You'll see in the May issue!

Michelle said...

You are such a smart woman. I need to follow suit. Congrats for starting on the road to happiness! :) And yay for getting some new things for yourself too!