Sunday, December 21, 2008

refocus...

trying to direct my thoughts to other things...

this is how creative my 6 year-old can be when left to her own devices...{and when she's not ignoring me or tormenting her sister}:

Photobucket

Photobucket

yes...that's a quilt and a belt...
project runway...here she comes!



this is a luminary walk we took about 2 weeks ago with my mom-in-law and brother-in-law...
it was so pretty with the huge snowflakes and frozen waterfall...{nevermind that i had no hat and had to wear jackson's work hood which made me look like a ninja}:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and while we were there, the girls got to visit with santa...

Photobucket

and jackson took the girls to the park a few days ago...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Love all the photos. My sister Jenna used to do that with her bed sheets. I've never seen a frozen waterfall before. Really cool!